Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we always want to make sure you are happy with your order.
Please note that not all manufacturers accept returns and not all products are returnable.
Please check the product(s) information carefully before placing the order.
- Large equipment
- Custom/made-to-order products
Non-returnable items are still covered by the manufacturer’s warranty and the manufacturer will repair or replace defective parts according to each product warranty.
If the item(s) ships via freight carrier, it will be covered with insurance for any damage that might occur during shipment.
As long as you follow our shipping & receiving policy, we will be able to process a replacement at no cost as soon as possible.
How to return a returnable product(s):
- All returnable items must be returned within 30 days of placing the order.
- To be eligible for a return, your item(s) must be in the original packaging, unused, and in the same condition that you received it. Otherwise, a refund can’t be issued.
- It’s the customer’s responsibility to ship and pay for the return shipping on any item(s) that is not damaged.
- All returns are subjected to a 20% restocking fee, and a 3% processing fee on credit card transactions that will be deducted from your refund.
- When shipping back your item(s) you must use a trackable shipping service or purchase shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item(s).