ThePilatesMachine.com is committed to providing the best customer service in the Pilates industry. Our goal is to make your shopping experience as easy going as possible and ensure that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. We will do our best to meet your expectations at all times.
We always do our best to ensure fast processing and delivery of all orders.
All orders that are shipped via freight carriers require the customer to schedule a delivery appointment.
Once your package arrives at your local station, the freight carrier will call the phone number provided with the order to schedule a delivery appointment.
It is the customers’ responsibility to schedule the delivery appointment with the carrier.
The carrier will provide their available slots for delivery and you can choose an available date and time.
We highly recommend that you keep track of your delivery and be proactive by calling the carrier to schedule the delivery appointment.
Delivery appointments are not a guarantee and are subject to change by the carrier due to different reasons.
We understand this is an inconvenient situation, however, cancellations due to this reason are not acceptable. Freight delays and package losses can happen with any freight carrier from any company across any state and unfortunately, our company doesn’t have control over it.
You agree to allow the freight company to rectify the issue and deliver your package when possible.
If you wish to cancel the order due to freight delay/losses/issues without giving the freight carrier time to rectify the issue and deliver your package, it will be considered as a regular cancellation request and you will be responsible for the shipping costs and paying restocking fees.
An adult over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to receive the shipment, and sign the Bill of Lading.
How To Receive Your Order?
All orders placed on our website are subjected to our shipping & receiving guidelines. Those guidelines can be found on this page, on every product page, and will also be emailed to you once your order has shipped.
Please read this carefully. If you do not report product damage according to the proper protocol you waive your liability to file shipping insurance claims and our company will not be responsible for damages or filing concealed damage.
If your product is damaged in transit, as long as you follow our receiving instructions we will be able to send out the replacement parts immediately.
Here's how to properly receive your shipment:
Inspect all boxes and make sure you have the exact number of boxes included with this order. Check the bill of lading from the delivery company to make sure you have all your boxes. Report any missing boxes to the driver and NOTE THAT ON THE BILL OF LADING. Get it in writing!
CHECK FOR DAMAGE
Next, inspect all the boxes for anything that looks like damage. A punctured or smashed box, open it and make sure that there is no damage. In the event of damage, you must report it to the driver and NOTE THAT ON THE BILL OF LADING. If you do not note the damage on the bill of lading you are confirming that you received the goods in a new condition and you release our company and the shipping company from any liability on the shipment.
To be clear – if you sign the bill of lading without notes, you cannot claim damage afterward. Our company is not responsible for shipping damage discovered after signing the bill of lading without notes. It will be the customer’s responsibility to pay for any replacement parts. Manufacturer defects are not the same as concealed damage and will be covered under the product(s) warranty.
Please ensure that if there are no obvious signs of damage and you are going to sign for the pallet to receive the shipment, include the words “SUBJECTED TO FURTHER INSPECTION FOR CONCEALED DAMAGE” with your signature on the Bill of Lading.
Doing so will make sure you will be covered in case of damage inside the boxes. Signing the Bill of Lading without adding any notes, means that you accepted the shipment and agreed that the products are in a good condition, and you will not be covered for any damage.
OUR COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CONCEALED DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF NOT INSPECTING THE ORDER DURING DELIVERY.
Please, for the sanity of all parties involved, follow our shipping receiving instructions to ensure the smooth delivery of your products.
Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we always want to make sure you are happy with your order.
Please note that not all manufacturers accept returns and not all products are returnable.
Please check the product(s) information carefully before placing the order.
- Equipment - all large equipment such as, reformers, cadillac/trapeze tables, chairs, barrels, microformers, megaformers
- Custom/made-to-order products
- Sale items purchase at a reduced price
- Springs, loops, hands and feet straps, fuzzies, handles and vinyl covers are non-returnable
Non-returnable items are still covered by the manufacturer’s warranty and the manufacturer will repair or replace defective parts according to each product warranty.
If the item(s) ships via freight carrier, it will be covered with insurance for any damage that might occur during shipment.
As long as you follow our shipping & receiving policy, we will be able to process a replacement at no cost as soon as possible.
How to return a returnable product(s):
- All returnable items must be returned within 30 days of placing the order.
- To be eligible for a return, your item(s) must be in the original packaging, unused, and in the same condition that you received it. Otherwise, a refund can’t be issued.
- It’s the customer’s responsibility to pay for the return shipping on any item(s) that is not damaged.
- All returns are subjected to a 20% restocking fee, and a 3% processing fee on credit card transactions that will be deducted from your refund.
- When shipping back your item(s) you must use a trackable shipping service or purchase shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item(s).
- All return request must be submitted in writing and sent to email@example.com
- If your return is approved you will receive an email from us with return instructions.
- Securely pack all the returned items in the original packaging and include any other paperwork requested in the return approval email.
- We recommend taking a picture of the package and/or the item before shipping.
- Ship the package. We will either provide you a return shipping label or you will have to arrange the shipping yourself. You can use UPS or FedEx Ground if your order was delivered by one of these carriers. If your item is larger and was delivered with one of the LTL freight carriers you need to make sure the box is put on a pallet and schedule a pickup with an LTL freight carrier.
- Please provide us the tracking number.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to the original method of payment within 10 business days.
QUESTIONS? EMAIL US: SUPPORT@ThePilatesMachine.COM
Most of our items ship directly from our suppliers or the manufacturer warehouses, and we are prepared for fast shipping after your order is placed. Therefore, items can only be canceled within 1 hour after placement with no guarantees.
It’s important to contact us as soon as possible when trying to cancel an order.
In the cancellation request, please include your order number, contact information and the name of your product(s), and we will do our best to cancel your order.
If your order wasn’t processed/shipped yet and can be canceled, you will receive a cancellation confirmation email, and we will void the transaction so you won't be charged. If we already charged your card, we will issue a full refund back to your original method of payment.
If the item(s) is already processed or shipped and can’t be canceled, you will have the option to refuse the delivery or return your order once delivered (returnable products only).
Such a return is subjected to a return shipping fee, restocking fee, and 3% processing fee on credit card transactions, which will be deducted from your refund.
The refund will be processed once the item has been received at the warehouse and inspected.
If you find any damage when inspecting the package(s):
- Note the damage to the driver and make sure you have it in writing on the Bill of Lading and delivery paperwork. Take clear pictures/video of all boxes, the damage, and the Bill of Lading, and email it to us.
- Call us immediately, we will make sure your replacement pieces will ship as soon as possible.
- DO NOT accept the damaged box, send it back with the driver. Please keep the boxes which are in good condition.
- Any damage must be reported within five calendar days of the delivery date, due to carrier insurance regulations and rules. Any damage report outside of this time frame is subjected to refusal.
- If the damage is cosmetic only, we reserve the right to repair the product/part as new with a new part or professional assistance.
If we processed an insurance claim for damage with the carrier/manufacturer, we will be able to process refunds/replacements without waiting for the claim decision (which can take some time).
When processing an insurance claim for damage, you agree to hold onto the damaged item(s) and the original box/carton the item(s) came in until the claim is closed with a final decision.
Refusal to warehouse the damaged item(s) and the original box/carton, means that we won’t be able to process the insurance claim and/or process refunds/replacements.
This is a required procedure with all shipping carriers when processing insurance claims.