If you find any damage when inspecting the package(s):
- Note the damage to the driver and make sure you have it in writing on the Bill of Lading and delivery paperwork. Take clear pictures/video of all boxes, the damage, and the Bill of Lading, and email it to us.
- Call us immediately, we will make sure your replacement pieces will ship as soon as possible.
- DO NOT accept the damaged box, send it back with the driver. Please keep the boxes which are in good condition.
- Any damage must be reported within five calendar days of the delivery date, due to carrier insurance regulations and rules. Any damage report outside of this time frame is subjected to refusal.
- If the damage is cosmetic only, we reserve the right to repair the product/part as new with a new part or professional assistance.
If we processed an insurance claim for damage with the carrier/manufacturer, we will be able to process refunds/replacements without waiting for the claim decision (which can take some time).
When processing an insurance claim for damage, you agree to hold onto the damaged item(s) and the original box/carton the item(s) came in until the claim is closed with a final decision.
Refusal to warehouse the damaged item(s) and the original box/carton, means that we won’t be able to process the insurance claim and/or process refunds/replacements.
This is a required procedure with all shipping carriers when processing insurance claims.